- Fully experienced and professional inventory clerks
- Thorough, impartial inventory reports to industry standards
- Full colour inventory reports including photographs from just £60.00
- Detailed floor plans from just £20.00
- Fully CRB-checked clerks
- Flexible appointments with live online diary booking system
- Reports and plans available online within 24 hours
- Coverage throughout the Yorkshire region
- £1,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
- £50,000 Professional Indemnity Insurance
We are inventory report specialists and floor plan providers to letting agents, estate agents and landlords throughout Yorkshire.
We offer a comprehensive level of service to letting agents and landlords throughout Yorkshire and beyond. Our services have been designed and tailored over several years to offer expert, reliable and unique inventory reports, tenant check-in services, interim and periodic property inspections and check-out reports. We can be relied upon to offer competent expert advice and guidance we feel is difficult to match.
Our pricing, combined with our flexible approach and quality of service is second to none! We have refrained from using apps and other ‘time saving’ products after trialling them extensively as we believe from our experience, there is nothing more professional, thorough or reliable as the tested ‘dictation and transcription’ method when preparing our reports. We realise this method takes longer but we take pride in a ‘quality, not quantity’ approach when putting our name to our reports.
Our services are available to letting agents, estate agents, property management companies, local authorities/councils, housing and student accommodation providers, relocation companies, retirement housing providers and private property landlords.The inventory and building condition report we produce provides our clients with a detailed description of the property; along with fixtures, fittings and furnishings together with a schedule of condition of the cosmetic decoration of a property-to-let at the commencement of a tenancy period.
A standard inventory and building condition report produced by Professional Letting for a 3 bedroom, semi-detached property would average 35 pages. With between four to six photographs taken of each room to give an overview to the reader. Additional close-up photographs may also be included to capture any existing cosmetic damage or damage to fixtures and fittings.
Our Core Values
- Wholly reliable, flexible and client-orientated approach
- Moral, ethical and impartial service at all times
- 100% customer focussed and committed to client requirements and satisfaction
- Guarantee to acknowledge, manage and resolve any issues in a swift and professional manner