Our Core Values
- Wholly reliable, flexible and client-orientated approach
- Moral, ethical and impartial service at all times
- 100% customer focussed and committed to client requirements and satisfaction
- Guarantee to acknowledge, manage and resolve any issues in a swift and professional manner
Quite simply, we’re a true family business! Professional Letting was founded by Nick Blakeley in 2006, started as a self-employed business serving a small selection of letting agents in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Proud Provider of Reports with a Total Portfolio of 1,500 to:
- 247 Property Services (Doncaster)
- 5 Towns Lettings (Pontefract)
- Access Properties (York)
- Bairstow Eves (Wakefield & Pontefract)
- Cactus Property (Sheffield)
- Dacre, Son & Hartley (Leeds, Ilkley, Ripon)
- Holroyd & Co (Huddersfield)
- Malone Property Management (Harrogate)
- Link Agency (Goole)
- Morfitt Smith (Sheffield)
- Northwood UK (Bolton)
- Sheffield Residential (Sheffield)
- Walker Smale (Leeds)
- Whitegates (Bradford)
- William H Brown (Barnsley & Pontefract)
Nick built the business-up to what it is today; to become the chosen inventory provider to some of Yorkshire’s leading letting and managing agents. Nick remains hands-on and completes upwards of 600+ reports each year. Due to the demand for our services and expanding client base, individual contractors are utilised, these are existing clerks who produce reports in our format and to our standards.
Having left school, Nick joined Easdale-Lane Partnership in Castleford, an architects & surveyors practice with a 100 year pedigree. As an apprentice Nick attended York College of Building to study whilst carrying-out residential and commercial property surveys and designing new properties by CAD drawing.
Nick is also Justice of the Peace at Leeds Magistrates’ Court, this is a voluntary role that he undertakes by donating his time to the local community.
Professional Letting services are now available throughout Yorkshire and with a dedicated, experienced and knowledgeable team, you can rest assured you’re in safe hands when you choose us for all your inventory and building condition report requirements. Nick’s wife Julia provides office-based support and is key to the final touches and turn-around of all our reports.